Group Critical Illness Insurance
Group Critical Illness Insurance provides a lump sum benefit if an employee suffers one of the critical illnesses covered.
- Competitive pricing
- A wide range of cover options
- Automatic cover for any children
- Easy online setup and administration
- Flexible benefits available
- RedArc support service
- Available for two or more employees
- Up to 5x salary or £500,000 cover
- Cover available up to age 70
- 12 core illnesses, 29 additional illnesses
- Employees normally covered with no medical questions
- Pre-existing conditions and related medical conditions are excluded
- Total permanent disability cover available
- Premium calculated accurately, no averaging
- Premium rates are guaranteed for two years
RedArc support service
We believe in giving more than just financial assistance. That’s why our critical illness claimants and their families are offered RedArc’s critical illness service.
With RedArc, each claimant has a dedicated personal nurse adviser who can help them for as long as they need, providing expert advice and long-term emotional support.
This service is not available for any policies other than group critical illness
From on-demand consultations with UK based GPs, to expert case management service with the world’s top medical specialists, our Smart Health service is a convenient way to connect your employees to tools that help manage their health and wellbeing from anywhere in the world, 24/7.